DRE Communications Headsets Systems
DRE 6001® ANR Headset
You cannot find a better performing ANR headset at any price.
DRE Communications Co.
DRE 6001B ANR Headset
The DRE 6001B headset, manufactured by DRE Communications, is one of the finest ANR headsets available. To make this excellent headset, DRE started with a great passive noise protection headset, then added Headsets Inc's ANR Modules. As a result, independent tests prove the DRE 6001B ANR Headset is extremely effective in protecting your hearing from both high and low frequency noises.
- High Fidelity Stereo: Connect this headset to your
intercom, plug in your favorite music CD, and enjoy your cross country flight as never before.
- Hardware: Headband, ear cups, and microphone boom hardware
designed to last a lifetime.
- Headband: ComforTop® head pad.
- Ear Seals: Gel ear seal designed to increase passive
noise attenuation and ensure the best ANR system performance.
- Microphone: Electret noise-canceling microphone with wind blocking mic muff.
- Flexible Boom: Easily adjust to the position you desire.
- Auto shut-off Battery Box: Saves your batteries when not in use.
- Cord Assembly: Meets Mil-Spec requirements. Gold plated plugs provide better reliability and less static noise.
- Available Colors: Black, white or tan.
Click to view different colors
- Passive Noise Reduction: 24dB NRR.
- Active Noise Reduction: 18-20dB at 200 Hz.
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
- Power supply: One 9 volt alkaline battery. Optional panel mounted power converter.
- Battery Life: Average 20 hours depending on the cockpit noise level.