H-7AR ANR Headset
by ANR Headsets
Compare price and performance to any active noise reduction headset made today!
H-7AR ANR Headset - $375.00
Other Products from ANR Headsets
Built and assembled using only top-of-the-line, high quality components. This headset is the product of years of searching for the best passive noise attenuating headset hardware to house our ANR system. Pilots report this is the quietest and lightest ANR headset they have used, ever!
- Active Noise Reduction System: Manufactured by Headsets, Inc. Tested by the US Navy and found to be the strongest and most durable ANR systems available today.
- Headset Hardware: Manufactured in Sweden and sold in the United States by Aearo Company®, the world's leader in passive noise hearing protection. Made of durable lightweight materials, designed for rugged industrial use. Wide headband conforms to the head, evenly distributes the weight, and snugly seals the ear cups in place for optimum ANR system performance.
- Microphone: The best electret, noise-canceling microphone available. Made by the makers of top brand headset and helmet microphones requiring TSO specifications
- Microphone Boom: Lightweight, articulated to allow precise positioning of the microphone for your needs. Knurled tightening knob allows for easy adjustment in flight. Designed and made by Acousticom to be used in military helmets for combat aircraft and helicopters. Preferred by acrobatic pilots to securely hold the microphone in place during high 'G' maneuvers.
- Ear Seals: Hybrid gel/foam ear seals. Provides great ANR system performance and passive noise protection.
- Integrated Headset Cable: Made by Headsets, Inc. Integrates audio, microphone, and power leads into one single cord.
- ANR Rating: 15-17 dB active noise attenuation at 200 to 300 Hz.
- PNR Rating: Approximately 26 dB.
- Active Noise Reduction: 20 dB at 200 Hz.
- Power supply: (1) 9 Volt alkaline battery. (Last about 20 hours.)
- Weight: 12 oz.